From Wikipedia, the không tính phí encyclopedia
Bạn đang xem: moulay hassan là ai
|Crown Prince of Morocco|
Moulay Hassan in 2018
|Born||8 May 2003 (age 20)|
Rabat Royal Palace, Rabat, Morocco
Moulay Hassan, Crown Prince of Morocco
|Reference style||His Royal Highness|
|Spoken style||Your Royal Highness|
Moulay Hassan bin Mohammed (Arabic: مولاي الحسن بن محمد, romanized: Mawlāyy al-Ḥasan bin Muḥammad; born 8 May 2003) is the Crown Prince of Morocco. He is the elder child of King Mohammed VI of Morocco and Princess Lalla Salma. He has a younger sister, Princess Lalla Khadija. He is named after his grandfather Hassan II. Upon his accession, he is expected to tát bear the regnal name Hassan III. In 2013, Hassan began participating with his father at public official engagements.
Early life and education
Moulay Hassan was born in Rabat Royal Palace on 8 May 2003, to tát Mohammed VI of Morocco and his wife, Princess Lalla Salma. He was named after his grandfather, the late King Hassan II. The oldest child of the current king, he has a sister, Princess Lalla Khadija.
He is a polyglot who speaks several languages aside from his native Arabic, including English, French and Spanish.
He obtained his baccalaureate from the Royal College in 2020 and joined the Faculty of Governance and Economic and Social Sciences (FGSES) of Sala Al Jadida [fr], an affiliate of the Mohammed VI Polytechnic University in Ben Guerir (UM6P) for the 2020–2021 school year. He chose to tát major in international relations.
On trăng tròn December 2022, Moulay Hassan along King Mohammed VI and Prince Moulay Rachid, received the members of the National football team, in the Throne Room at the Royal Palace in Rabat, after their brilliant performance in the 2022 FIFA World Cup.
Xem thêm: mahsa amini là ai
Moulay Hassan was the youngest participant at the One Planet Summit in France in 2017, where he gained international acclaim. In this respect, he is following in his father’s footsteps.
On 28 June 2019, Moulay Hassan represented King Mohammed VI at the operations launch ceremony of the new port Tanger Med II, cementing Tanger-Med as a leading port and vital asset to tát the Mediterranean.
On 30 September 2019, in Paris, Moulay Hassan attended the funeral of the late French President Jacques Chirac, which took place at the Saint-Sulpice Church. On the same day, he took part in the lunch organized by President Emmanuel Macron, at the Élysée Palace, in honor of the Heads of State present at the funeral of the deceased president Chirac.
Moulay El Hassan inaugurated the International Exhibition and Museum of the Biography of the Prophet and Islamic Civilization at the Islamic World Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (ICESCO) in Rabat on November 17.
- List of current heirs apparent
- Morocco portal
- ^ "The Royal Family and the Moroccan people celebrate the birth of His Royal Highness Crown Prince Moulay Hassan". Le Matin (in French). Rabat. 8 May 2003. Archived from the original on 16 July 2011. Retrieved 27 May 2019.
- ^ "Celebrations in Morocco as Prince Moulay Hassan celebrates his 10th birthday". Hello magazine. 9 May 2013. Retrieved 15 May 2015.
- ^ "La princesse Lalla Khadija du Maroc est née il hắn a tout juste 15 ans". parismatch.com (in French). 28 February 2022. Retrieved 1 May 2022.
- ^ Haskouri, Khouloud. "Morocco World news". p. 1. Retrieved 8 May 2021.
- ^ Elbaz, Adam (9 July 2020). "Prince Moulay El Hassan Passes his Baccalaureate". Maroc Local et Nouvelles du Monde | Nouvelles juives du Maroc, dernières nouvelles | מרוקו ג׳וייש טיימס, חדשות מרוקו והעולם | Morocco News | أخبار المغرب. Retrieved 1 May 2022.
- ^ "Members of the Government Express Heartfelt Congratulations to tát HM the King After HRH Crown Prince Moulay El Hassan Obtained Baccalaureate Diploma". HESPRESS English - Morocco’s leading digital media. 10 July 2020. Retrieved 1 May 2022.
- ^ "Révélations : Moulay Hassan, un prince à la fac". Telquel.ma (in French). Retrieved 3 September 2023.
- ^ "King receives members of national soccer team, decorates them with Royal wissams". HESPRESS English - Morocco News. trăng tròn December 2022. Retrieved 7 March 2023.
- ^ Zouiten, Sara. "King Mohammed VI Awards Atlas Lions with Wissams at Royal Reception". moroccoworldnews. Retrieved 7 March 2023.
- ^ "Why Morocco's crown prince, 16, is destined for greatness". South Trung Quốc Morning Post. 19 February 2020. Retrieved 1 May 2022.
- ^ "Crown Prince Moulay El Hassan Youngest Participant in One Planet Summit". Morocco world news. p. 1. Retrieved 13 December 2017.
- ^ "One Planet Summit: King Mohammed VI takes part in lunch hosted by the French President". en.yabiladi.com. Retrieved 1 May 2022.
- ^ "Morocco opens Mediterranean largest container port | The North Africa Post". Retrieved 1 May 2022.
- ^ "APMT MedPort begins second phase development". Port Technology International. 6 April 2021. Retrieved 1 May 2022.
- ^ "Tangier Med Zones to tát create a new outlet centre". Atalayar. 23 November 2021. Retrieved 1 May 2022.
- ^ "Crown Prince Moulay El Hassan Represents Morocco's King at Funeral of Jacques Chirac | The North Africa Post". Retrieved 1 May 2022.
- ^ "Crown prince Moulay El Hassan attends official funeral of Jacques Chirac". en.yabiladi.com. Retrieved 1 May 2022.
- ^ "Moroccan king ill, forced to tát miss Chirac funeral service". Reuters. 29 September 2019. Retrieved 1 May 2022.
- ^ Sahnouni, Mariya. "Moroccan Crown Prince Moulay El Hassan Inaugurates International Exhibition in Rabat". moroccoworldnews. Retrieved 18 November 2022.
- ^ "HRH Crown Prince Moulay El Hassan Inaugurates in Rabat the International Exhibition and Museum of Al-Seerah al-Nabawiyya and Islamic Civilization". Ministry of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccan Expatriates. Retrieved 18 November 2022.
- Media related to tát Moulay Hassan at Wikimedia Commons
Xem thêm: âu cơ là ai
| Line of succession to tát the Moroccan Throne
1st in line
Prince Moulay Rachid